Pretty Lights

                   PRETTY LIGHTS

                         by D&M



I sad ''This night I will decide alone for my life ''
I'm already living in a town that I never choose
And I hate it that 
But then I was alone you appeared to me just like a dream
And everytime when the night comes you whisper in my ear 

These pretty lights at the sky light up our love's road
Take a breath and come to me
But if you 've lost and feel alone 
Just think of me and I'll be there with you 

I never said lie for anything happened in my life
I don't need something like this now, not this time
When I watch the moon 
I know that you are thousand miles away
I was staring at the door when I saw red blue green lights shined
And a letter's saying that...

These pretty lights at the sky light up the dark road
It shows you where you go
But if you lost your way and then you're afraid 
Close your eyes and I'll just come to you

When I thought that you've gone
And left a note that wrote goodbye
I saw those beautiful lights
Just shine in my heart

These pretty lights at the sky will erase all the sorrows 
Then you'll be fine so there's no reason to cry
But if the lights turn off and lost your way 
Just scream out loud and I will run to you 
I'll be there with you 

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις