I'm Just Me


I'm Just Me

The next song by D&M called ''I'm Just Me''. She wrote that song about her best friend to show how her boyfriend was treating to her. 


From the start I remind you what you do
My life belongs to me
But my heart belongs to you
When the lights go dowm 
Truth is all I see
All your thoughts are in my mind right now

And I think of the things that I wish I had said 
I'm hearing voices in my heart
And this is making me insane
They said ''who is he to decide for you''
Remember then you said that
I'll be yours and you'll be mine

I wanna scream but I'm here without you
Now I know that I will beg you again

Don't want you to live my life for me
Cause you believe that this is the same thing
Cause I'm a part of you
It doesn't mean that you can controlling me
Can't you see I need to breathe I can feel
I don't wanna be somebody else for you 
You open your eyes but you don't want to see
The truth is all that I'm just me 

And I heard that you said
I didn't know if that was real
I am myself but what I feel I don't know
And you know that this is all your fault 

I was wrong you said to me and then you're gone
Waiting you but I won't beg you
I just wanna be free

Refren 

I can see that you wanna change me
I'm sitting here waiting you to come set me free
Just set me free to live

Refren

I'm Just Me 

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις