VALENTINE'S DAY

                 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


Love is...

Love is an impossible dream
Which can't be real
Love is a beautiful life
Which you can't live
Just share your words with me
When they only need
Just share the silence with me
When i feel so weak

Love is making plans with you
Just making my future with you
Love is every memories we recall
Moments will remember when we all alone
All the good things are worth
Time to be all that we want
Love is to tell the truth
Love is to falling in love with you




Last Forever

I just wanna be with you
I want you to love me like i do
There's no one else but you
Every word i say it's true

Maybe i'm wrong but i still choose you
No one can be the same as you
Every moment from you is worth to remember
Our love will last forever




Valentine's Day

I need someone who cares and understands
I want somebody to hold my hand
I need a partner for Valentine's Day
I want somebody to love me like no one else



Perfect Day

I always wondered if there's someone special for me
Now i just know that you're the only one for me
I can't believe that you're here with me
I just dream the perfect day we lived

I love your handshake when you hold me too tight
I loved your smile when you kissed for the first time
I still remember the first day we met
Still remember the perfect day 



For Love

Now i found the true love
I just have somebody to rely on
I found a beautiful love
I just have someone to hold

I wrote your name in my heart
We will never say goodbye from now on
Now i have that i was waiting for a lifetime
All i have is a little piece of love

  










Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις